British Columbia borders with the states of Washington, Idaho and Montana. Many residents of our province travel frequently to the United States. In addition to Canadian immigration and visa services, we also help our clients with some services in the USA.

Services in the USA

US B1/B2 Visas

Our company helps our clients to obtain B1 and B2 American visas. The “B visas” are usually required for a wide range of reasons to travel to the United States. The B1 visa is required for short-term business trips. The B2 visa is a visa required for tourists who wish to travel to the USA.

US Nonimmigrant Visa Waivers (NIV) Waivers

Our company helps foreign nationals to apply for the US Nonimmigrant Visa Waivers (NIV) Waivers in order to be permitted to enter the United States.