Canada is a very welcoming society and people here are happy to greet foreigners who come to Canada as visitors, tourists, foreign workers or international students. At the same time, Canada is a land of law, so every foreigner must obtain proper authorization to travel to Canada.

Temporary Resident Visas

There are several different types of documents allowing entry to Canada. In each case, we help the clients to obtain the proper permits.

Visitor Visas

Every foreign national who wants to visit Canada must obtain a visitor visa or electronic travel authorization. If you live in a visa-required country, you should obtain a temporary resident visa (TRV). If your country is visa-exempt but you are going to travel by air, you will need electronic travel authorization (eTA). Usually, a visa is granted for a period of up to six months.

Study Permits

In order to study in Canada, international students need to get a Study Permit. This document allows students to attend academic programs in Canadian universities and colleges. In some cases, Study permits also allow working part-time off-campus. Finally, a study in Canada opens the door for a Post-Graduation Work Permit and immigration to Canada.

Work Permits

A work permit is a document that authorizes foreign workers to legally work in Canada. In some cases, to apply for a work permit is possible only after you secure a job offer and your em[loyer obtains a Labour Market Impact Assessment from the government to hire you. In some cases, foreigners may obtain open work permits that allow them to work for any employers.

Temporary Resident Permits

Temporary Resident Permits are documents that enable foreign nationals to temporarily overcome inadmissibility to Canada. People can be inadmissible to Canada based on medical issues, security or criminality. There should be good grounds to justify the need to visit Canada in the case of inadmissibility.